Vend POS and PrestaShop Integration
This integration is not available yet. Sign-up to be notified when it becomes available.
About Vend POS
Retailers have a million things to worry about without adding their Point of Sale to the list. Vend POS has taken all that hassle of POS software and moved it to the cloud so you can do what you do best: run your business.
From the cloud you can access all your information instantly, anywhere. And we know that it’s important to keep the store running even when the internet isn’t – which is why Vend also works offline, syncing your sales online once you’re reconnected. Easy! Why 12,000+ stores worldwide love Vend
- Works on any device – Vend works on Mac, PC, iPad & Android. All you need to get started is a web browser.
- Sell online and offline – Never miss a sale. Vend continues to work even if your internet connection doesn’t.
- Inventory – Powerful inventory management that simplifies purchase orders, transfers and stock-takes.
- Stress free – Vend’s friendly online support is free and there to help whenever you need it.
- iPad POS – Completely portablePoint of Sale with wireless receipt printing, cash drawer and barcode scanning.
- Your data is safe – Vend use the same technology your bank does to keep your data updated and secure.
- Customers – Keep track of your customers with flexible organising and reporting tools.
- Always at its best – Enjoy regular new features without the hassle and fees of maintenance and upgrades.
- Loyalty – Keep your customers coming back with customizable loyalty rewards.
- Keep your hardware – Vend POS often works with the barcode scanners, cash drawers and receipt printers you own.
PrestaShop is a free, open source e-commerce solution. It supports payment gateways such as Google Checkout, Authorize.Net, Skrill, PayPal and PayPal Payments Pro (Direct) via their respective APIs. Further payment modules are offered commercially.
PrestaShop is the most reliable and flexible Open-source e-commerce software. Since 2007, PrestaShop has revolutionized the industry by providing features that engage shoppers and increase online sales. The PrestaTeam consists of over 70 passionate individuals and more than 500,000 community members dedicated to innovated technology.
- Featured products (Top sellers, New items,..) on the homepage
- Build-in product-image zoom
- Customer subscription and user accounts
- Unlimited payment methods
- Google Checkout module ready to be activated
- RSS feeds
- Full-featured WYSIWYG text editor
- Unlimited categories and subcategories
- Different currency settings and tax settings
- SMS/Text-message module
- Customizable delivery status notification
- Friendly URLs and Permalinks
- SSL encryption
- Smarty Templating-engine
Migrate from Prestashop to WooCommerce?
Blaze Online exclusively designs, develops, updates and maintains WordPress sites running WooCommerce stores. Our clients are across Australia, as well as overseas.