[vc_row bg_type=”bg_color” bg_color_value=”#ffffff”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Looking for an organisation that has built hundreds of online stores with Drupal and Ubercart?
Blaze Online have worked on many Drupal Ubercart e-commerce projects from corporate online stores for the likes of Pioneer, to start up businesses with a handful of items. We have vast experience in handling all areas of an Ubercart e-commerce build, from product management, warehouse integration, multi-currency to customised reporting and server solutions.
Ubercart sites can be very template driven and it is sometimes difficult to differentiate one site from another. We have gained a reputation for developing new and exciting ways to shop with our Drupal Web Design expertise, plus the added benefit of being powered by a Drupal CMS to allow superb SEO opportunities.
If you want a site that is slick, professional and imaginative, a site that stands out from the competition, Blaze Online are the people for you.
About Drupal Ubercart
Ubercart is a popular Drupal E-Commerce platform for your website. It implements everything you need to start selling products online. It supports a variety of E-Commerce industries– including physical goods, digital downloads, or even subscription based billing services. Ubercart can do it all!
- Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system with product classes.
- Multiple product image support out of the box.
- Flexible product attributes system.
- Basic product stock level tracking and notification.
- Product features to add file downloads, role promotions, and more to products.
- Single page checkout.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout).
- Customer and administrator checkout notifications.
- Simple order processing (with workflow for automated order processing).
- Simple order creation and editing.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, purchase order, etc.) and payment gateways (CyberSource, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.).
- Shipping quotes and fulfillment, including integration with UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Sales, product, and customer reports.
- Activity logging.