Integrate Magento and QuickBooks Online
Keep Magento and QuickBooks in sync – updates are instant!
- Keep your products and orders continuously up-to-date with linksync for Magento and QuickBooks Online integration.
- Add new products or make changes to an existing product in one store, and see the change in the other store moments later.
- Instantly update your product quantity in your Magento online store and QuickBooks accounting system. Whenever you have sales orders in your online, the data flows through your accounting system even when you are working with other tasks.
- No need to retype the data from one application to another.
Frequently Asked Questions
First of all, you need to sign up for a 14-day free trial. As soon as you have successfully installed and configured linksync for Magento extension, you can now start syncing the Magento and QuickBooks Online. You can sync Magento and QuickBooks Online either by: (1) Two-Way Sync: In this option, you can keep the product data in sync between both systems. Any changes in your products and inventory can be made in either your Magento or QuickBooks Online store. The changes will be synced to the other store within a few moments. Or (2) Use QuickBooks Online as the ‘master’ when it comes to managing product and inventory. It means that your main source of information will be QuickBooks. Any updates are one-way — from QuickBooks Online to Magento. The product and inventory data do not update back to QuickBooks Online from Magento.
We have many options for you to choose what stock data you want to be updated on your online store.
- Product Name/Title
- Product Description
- Tax Rates
- product status
These data must be mapped correctly to ease the syncing process. We will update existing product using the SKU. If the product SKU does not exist on your Magento site, a new product will be created automatically.
Definitely! You can use linksync to your existing Magento online store to sync with QuickBooks Online. However, in order to keep the data in sync, your SKUs must be the same in both systems.
We use SKU as the common field for us to synchronize the data between Magento and QuickBooks Online. As long as the SKU in QuickBooks Online matches the SKU in Magento, the stock will remain in sync.
Your data is synced in Magento and QuickBooks Online INSTANTLY! Within moments of making a change in one app, the data should be reflected in the other app shortly after.
Absolutely! linksync can populate products on a new Magento site. You can have all QuickBooks Online product imported into your new Magento store in minutes, and keep the stock in sync moving forward.
Yes, linksync supports configurable products. If you are selling products with multiple variations in your Magento store, linksync can keep them in sync with QuickBooks Online. The configurable product SKU will be connected to the SKU of the Simple Product in QuickBooks Online.
For the orders to get synced with QuickBooks Online, you must first configure all necessary information such as sales rates, shipping method, etc. to your order syncing setting. You need to appropriately map or mthis informationation to your Magento and QuickBooks Online. For example, if you have 4% sales tax in QuickBooks, it should also be the same in Magento. Select how you’d like your orders in Magento to sync to QuickBooks Online by choosing any of the options below.
- Sales Receipt – When selecting this, your order in Magento will sync to QuickBooks Online as a Sales Receipt in your order setting. This setting does not require any customer data, and may take an order as a ‘Magento’ only. However, an email address is needed for the sale to sync properly.
- Invoice – When selecting this, your order in Magento will sync to QuickBooks Online as an ‘Invoice’ in your QuickBooks Online order setting. This setting requires customer data and an email address in order for the sale to sync properly.
Glad you asked. We provide support via chat, phone and email, and every person working at linksync is committed to providing first-rate customer service. We’ll do everything in our earthly powers to answer any questions or resolve any issues you might have.
We support Magento version 126.96.36.199 and below, and the latest version of QuickBooks Online.
The linksync integration can only sync orders that are placed after the Order Syncing Setting is enabled. Previous orders that were purchased while the order syncing was disabled will not be synced. On the case that your orders still don’t show even when it was placed after activating your Order Syncing, do check on the ‘Order Status’ of your settings to make sure your order syncing is configured correctly.