Magento and MYOB RetailManager
Integrate your Magento online store with MYOB RetailManager Inventory and POS (Point of Sale)
Magento and MYOB RetailManager benefits include:
1Export existing MYOB RetailManager stock items to your Magento ecommerce online store.
2Update changes in stock to your website automatically, or manually with only a few clicks.
3Magento orders are automatically imported into MYOB RetailManager to create sales orders.
Click to watch Magento and MYOB RetailManager in action:
If you already use the power of MYOB RetailManager and have a Magento online store, then reviewing our solution for Magento integration with MYOB RetailManger is a must.
Having already spent hours or days (and sometimes weeks) updating your product lists in your MYOB RetailManager software it makes sense to be able to automatically send the product pricing and availability to your Magento online store.
With the linksync Magento and MYOB RetailManager website integration you only need enter your products into MYOB RetailManager and the products will be available to sell via your online store. linksync are Magento specialists.
Magento and MYOB RetailManager Key Integration Features:
- Export existing MYOB RetailManager stock items to your Magento ecommerce online store including:
- Stock code
- Stock Description
- Product notes
- Categories and Sub Categories
- Quantity available
- Update changes in stock to your website automatically, or manually with only a few clicks
- Magento orders are automatically imported into MYOB RetailManager to create sales orders
- Be up and running in 15 minutes
Contact linksync today to discuss how we can get you up and running with Magento that fully integrates with your MYOB RetailManager POS (point of sale) inventory.
Once you sign-up for linksync for RetailManager and Magento, and install the linksync Magento module and RetailManger application, we start keeping the two systems in sync.
RetailManager is the ‘master’ when it comes to inventory, so changes made in RetailManager are synced to your Magento store.
The linksync Drupal Commerce module gives you the option to select what stock data you want updated on your store when syncing with RetailManager. Options include:
- Price – update price from RetailManager, or maintain the price in Drupal Commerce
- Inventory – update stock levels from RetailManager, or maintain stock levels in Drupal Commerce
- Title – update the product title from RetailManager, or maintain the product title in Drupal Commerce
- Publish new product automatically – this option lets you decide if you want a new product created by linksync to automatically be published when a sync takes place.
linksync will update existing product using the SKU. If no product exists on the Drupal Commerce site for an SKU, a new product will be created automatically.
Yes, if you are already using RetailManager and have a Magento online store, and your SKUs are the same in both systems, then linksync will keep the systems in sync.
Yes, linksync can be used to populate product on a new Magento site. Within minutes you can have all RetailManager product imported into your new Magento store, and keep the stock in sync moving forward.
Yes, if you have Configurable Products in your Magento store then the RetialManager and Magento linksync can keep them synced with MYOB RetailManager based on the SKU of the Simple Product.
The linksync Magento module lets you choose if you want order information synced to RetailManager or not, and if you do, you select the order statuses you want linksync to send the order detail to RetailManager.
For example, you may want to review orders first before they are synced to RetailManager, or you can have then sync to RetailManager as soon as the order is raised on your Magento site.
Order data synced to RetailManager includes:
- Customer information, such as name, email address and delivery address information
- Sales information, including product sold, qty, sell price, order discounts, and shipping charges
- Order comments
- Payment information
The frequency of updates depends on the linksync subscription you choose. The options are:
- Every five minutes
- Every hour
- Once a day
You choose the option that best suits your business.
Yes, absolutely. We offer a 14 day free trail for you to test linksync first before you sign up for a subscription. No fees. No commitment. No credit card.
Once you sign-up for linksync for RetailManager and PrestaShop, and install the linksync PrestaShop module and RetailManger application, we start keeping the two systems in sync.
RetailManager is the ‘master’ when it comes to inventory, so changes made in RetailManager are synced to your PrestaShop store.