DRUPAL UBERCART AND MYOB RETAILMANAGER
If you already use the power of MYOB RetailManager and have a Drupal Ubercart online store, then reviewing our solution for integrating Ubercart and RetailManger is a must.
Having already spent hours or days (and sometimes weeks) updating your product lists in your MYOB RetailManager software it makes sense to be able to automatically send the product pricing and availability to your Ubercart online store.
With Blaze Online‘ Ubercat and MYOB RetailManager integration you only need enter your products into MYOB RetailManager and the products will be available to sell via your online store. Blaze Online are Drupal Ubercart specialists.
Drupal Ubercart and MYOB RetailManager Key Integration Features:
- Upload existing MYOB Retail Manager stock items to your website including:
- Stock code
- Stock Description
- Product notes
- Categories and Sub Categories
- Quantity available
- Update changes in stock to your website automatically or manually with only a few clicks
- Ubercart orders automatically create sales orders in MYOB RetailManager
Call FastDesign today to discuss how we can get you up and running with Drupal Ubercart that fully integrates with your MYOB RetailManager POS inventory.
About MYOB RetailManager
MYOB RetailManager is a complete retail management system for single or multiple shopf
ront businesses. It’s been designed, developed, and tested in close collaboration with retail businesses just like yours.
- Sell and manage inventory
- Fast sales processing
- Manage sales and customers
- Generate in-depth reports
About Drupal Ubercart
Ubercart is a popular Drupal E-Commerce platform for your website. It implements everything you need to start selling products online. It supports a variety of E-Commerce industries– including physical goods, digital downloads, or even subscription based billing services. Ubercart can do it all!
- Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system with product classes.
- Multiple product images support out of the box.
- Flexible product attributes system.
- Basic product stock level tracking and notification.
- Product features to add file downloads, role promotions, and more to products.
- Single page checkout.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout).
- Customer and administrator checkout notifications.
- Simple order processing (with workflow for automated order processing).
- Simple order creation and editing.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, purchase order, etc.) and payment gateways (CyberSource, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.).
- Shipping quotes and fulfillment, including integration with UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Sales, product, and customer reports.
- Activity logging.