DRUPAL COMMERCE AND MYOB RETAILMANAGER
Integrate Drupal Commerce with Vend POS Software
If you already use the power of MYOB RetailManager and have a Drupal Commerce online store, then reviewing our solution for integrating Commerce and RetailManager is a must.
Having already spent hours or days (and sometimes weeks) updating your product lists in your MYOB RetailManager software it makes sense to be able to automatically send the products pricing and availability to your Commerce online store.
With linksync Drupal Commerce and MYOB RetailManager integration you only need enter your products into MYOB RetailManager and the products will be available to sell via your online store. linksync are Drupal Commerce specialists.
Drupal Commerce and MYOB RetailManager key integration features:
- Export existing MYOB RetailManager stock items to your Drupal Commerce ecommerce online store including:
- Stock code
- Stock Description
- Product notes
- Categories and Sub Categories
- Quantity available
- Update changes in stock to your website automatically, or manually with only a few clicks
- Drupal Commerce orders are automatically imported into MYOB RetailManager to create sales orders
- Be up and running in 15 minutes
Contact linksync today to discuss how we can get you up and running with Drupal Commerce that fully integrates with your MYOB RetailManager POS system.
Once you sign-up for linksync for RetailManager and Ubercart, and install the linksync Drupal Commerce module, we start keeping the two systems in sync.
RetailManager is the ‘master’ when it comes to inventory, so changes made in RetailManager are synced to your Drupal Commerce store.
The linksync Drupal Commerce module gives you the option to select what stock data you want updated on your store when syncing with RetailManager. Options include:
- Price – update price from RetailManager, or maintain the price in Drupal Commerce
- Inventory – update stock levels from RetailManager, or maintain stock levels in Drupal Commerce
- Title – update the product title from RetailManager, or maintain the product title in Drupal Commerce
- Publish new product automatically – this option lets you decide if you want a new product created by linksync to automatically be published when a sync takes place.
linksync will update existing product using the SKU. If no product exists on the Drupal Commerce site for an SKU, a new product will be created automatically.
linksync uses the barcode and SKU as the common fields between the two systems. As long as the barcode in RetailManager matches the SKU in Drupal Commerce the stock will remain in sync.
Yes, if you are already using RetailManager and have a Drupal Commerce online store, and your SKUs are the same in both systems, then linksync will keep the systems in sync.
Yes, linksync can be used to populate product on a new Drupal Commerce site. Within minutes you can have all RetailManager product imported into your new Drupal Commerce store, and keep the stock in sync moving forward.
Yes, if you have product attributes configured in your Drupal Commerce store then the RetailManager and Ubercart linksync can keep them synced with RetailManager based on the SKU of the attribute.
The linksync Drupal Commerce module lets you choose if you want order information synced to RetailManager or not, and if you do, you select the order statuses you want linksync to send the order detail to RetailManager.
For example, you may want to review orders first before they are synced to RetailManager, or you can have then sync to RetailManager as soon as the order is raised on your Drupal Commerce store.
Order data synced to RetailManager includes:
- Customer information, such as name, email address and delivery address information
- Sales information, including product sold, qty, sell price, order discounts, and shipping charges
- Order comments
- Payment information
The frequency of updates depends on the linksync subscription you choose. The options are:
Every five minutes
Once a day
You choose the option that best suits your business.
More information about our subscriptions can be found here.
Yes, absolutely. We offer a 14 day free trail for you to test linksync first before you sign up for a subscription. No fees. No commitment. No credit card.
About MYOB RetailManager
MYOB RetailManager is a complete retail management system for single or multiple shopfront businesses. It’s been designed, developed, and tested in close collaboration with retail businesses just like yours..
- Sell and manage inventory
- Fast sales processing
- Manage sales and customers
- Generate in-depth reports