Integrate your Drupal Commerce online store with Australia Post eParcel
If you’re selling products online with a Drupal Commerce online store then chances are you also have a bit (or lot) of experience with shipping your orders – packaging products, printing or hand writing labels, manually letting customers know their order has shipped. Copying tracking numbers for future reference…. it’s a necessary but often time consuming manual process.
With Blaze Online‘s Drupal Commerce eParcel solution you can print eParcel labels, including article ID and tracking number for each parcel, print daily shipping manifests. and automatically notify your customers by email and/or sms with shipping details when their orders ship. All with the few clicks of your mouse.
Drupal Commerce and eParcel Key Integration Features:
- Fully integrated with Drupal Commerce
- Automatic retrieval of Article ID from Australia Post
- Printing of shipping labels
- Creation of Shipping Manifests
- Electronically submit manifests to Australia Post
- Print manifests for Australia Post pick-up
- Automatically notify customers when their order ships, including tracking information
- Record tracking information against orders in Drupal Commerce for future reference.
Call Blaze Online today to discuss how we can get you up and running with Drupal Commerce that fully integrates with Australia Post eParcel.
About Australia Post eParcel
If you’re a high-volume, established online seller, sending more than 1,000 parcels a year, eParcel is the online delivery solution that can help you streamline your product distribution.
- Consignment management
- Tracking services
- Barcoded labels
- Delivery manifests
- Online tracking and delivery notifications for both sender and recipient
- Flexible pricing for increased volumes
- A full suite of managed reports
About Drupal Commerce
Drupal Commerce is an open source eCommerce framework built from the ground up on Drupal 7. It empowers you to build any type of eCommerce website, making as few hard-coded assumptions as possible about your business needs.
- Create product types with custom attributes
- Dynamic product displays
- Order management, line item
- Payment method API, allowing many different payment gateways
- Tax calculation / VAT support
- Discount pricing rules
- Deep integration with systems like D7’s Fields, Views, Rules and Entity API.
- Additional functionality is provided through contributed modules, such as Shipping, Stock, Coupons, File downloads, PayPal, and many more…
Try Drupal Commerce with eParcel!
linksync lets you easily and securely connect business apps and share data between them. Try a 14 day free trial now.