[vc_row bg_type=”bg_color” bg_color_value=”#ffffff”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
If you’re selling products online with a Drupal Ubercart online store then chances are you also have a bit (or lot) of experience with shipping your orders – packaging products, printing or hand writing labels, manually letting customers know their order has shipped. Copying tracking numbers for future reference…. it’s a necessary but often time-consuming manual process.
With Blaze Online’ Ubercart eParcel solution you can print eParcel labels, including article ID and tracking number for each parcel, print daily shipping manifests. and automatically notify your customers by email and/or sms with shipping details when their orders ship. All with the few clicks of your mouse.
Drupal Ubercart and eParcel Key Integration Features:
- Fully integrated with Drupal Ubercart
- Automatic retrieval of Article ID from Australia Post
- Printing of shipping labels
- Creation of Shipping Manifests
- Electronically submit manifests to Australia Post
- Print manifests for Australia Post pick-up
- Automatically notify customers when their order ships, including tracking information
- Record tracking information against orders in Ubercart for future reference.
Call Blaze Online today to discuss how we can get you up and running with Drupal Ubercart that fully integrates with Australia Post eParcel.
About Australia Post eParcel
If you’re a high-volume, established online seller, sending more than 1,000 parcels a year, eParcel is the online delivery solution that can help you streamline your product distribution.
- Consignment management
- Tracking services
- Barcoded labels
- Delivery manifests
- Online tracking and delivery notifications for both sender and recipient
- Flexible pricing for increased volumes
- A full suite of managed reports
About Drupal Ubercart
Ubercart is a popular Drupal E-Commerce platform for your website. It implements everything you need to start selling products online. It supports a variety of E-Commerce industries– including physical goods, digital downloads, or even subscription based billing services. Ubercart can do it all!
- Configurable product catalogue includes catalogue pages and a block to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system with product classes.
- Multiple product image support out of the box.
- Flexible product attributes system.
- Basic product stock level tracking and notification.
- Product features to add file downloads, role promotions, and more to products.
- Single page checkout.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout).
- Customer and administrator checkout notifications.
- Simple order processing (with workflow for automated order processing).
- Simple order creation and editing.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, purchase order, etc.) and payment gateways (SecurePay, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.).
- Sales, product, and customer reports.
- Activity logging.
Try Ubercart with eParcel!
linksync lets you easily and securely connect business apps and share data between them. Try a 14 day free trial now.
Other Cart solutions for eParcel:
- Drupal Commerce and eParcel Integration with linksync
- Prestashop and eParcel Integration with linksync
- Magento and eParcel Integration with linksync
- WooCommerce and eParcel Integration with linksync
- Shopify and eParcel Integration with linksync
- Bigcommerce and eParcel with linksync